Services Provided by Open Arms in 2022
- Open Arms provided a total of 6,988 individual services in 2022.
- 35 adults and 38 children were provided with safe housing at our emergency shelter.
- Served 219 individuals in our Rape Crisis Program through emergency room advocacy and individual and group support.
- Supported 145 children in Hancock County through our Child Advocacy Program and provided prevention education to 2,130 children in Hancock County.
- Provided assistance and education to 72 individuals in our Violence Recovery Project for offenders.
- 873 adults participated in our Outreach Program, including support group, individual support, legal advocacy, and emergency room advocacy.
- Received 1,148 crisis calls on our 24-hour crisis hotline.
- Reached out to 755 people in Hancock County through group presentations and our community education and awareness efforts.
- Provided 1,062 supervised visits through our Harmony House program to 267 adults and 152 children.
The following links provide more information about domestic violence and sexual assault.
Hancock Co. Common Pleas Court: Civil Protection Order (CPO)
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence
Ohio Domestic Violence Network