Services provided by Open Arms will be available to any client regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.
Your full rights and responsibilities as a client of Open Arms:
The primary responsibility of Open Arms is to its clients.
· You have the right to be served with devotion, loyalty, determination, the maximum application of professional skill and competence.
· You have the right to not be exploited in relationships with staff for their own personal advantage.
· You have the right not to be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, political belief, mental and/or physical handicap, or any other preference, or personal characteristic, condition, or status.
· You have the right to be provided with accurate and complete information regarding the extent and nature of services available to you.
· You have the right to be apprised of the risks, rights, opportunities, and obligation associated with services available to you.
· You have the right to receive the services our agency offers and may, at any time, terminate these services.
· You have the right to be notified in a timely manner if our services are terminated due to inappropriateness or ineligibility.
THESE RIGHTS ARE ADOPTED FROM THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SOCIAL WORKER CODE OF ETHICS.
Copyright © 2020 openarmsfindlay - All Rights Reserved.